Sunday, June 17, 2007

Instant gratification

I finished the blue and white bamboo socks yesterday evening. I swear that it took me forever to do the leg ribbing!


Started on another project (of course), a pair of footlets or footies. This is the yarn that I dyed at TNNA and am liking the way the colors are knitting up. It is kind of random and yet you can see a little bit of a zigzag. I only had 50 grams of sock yarn so I needed a project which didn't use very much. I'd recommend this project for any sock knitter that likes an instant gratification project. The first thing that you do is turn the heel and the rest of it is taking no time at all. I've been using the adjustments that are in the July 1, 2005 archives of I'm Knitting As Fast As I Can (scroll down to the 1st's post).


The wild black raspberries are already ripening! I just realized that the colors are perfect for Project Spectrum.

No comments: