Thursday, January 04, 2007

Project Spectrum!

Lolly at Lolly Knitting Around has initiated the second round of Project Spectrum. I thought this idea sounded like a lot of fun and useful for getting me out of my colour ruts. What can I say? I like green and blue!

These are the colors for the next couple of months. It seems like it has a whole lot of flexiblity and time to do each project. I've definitely signed up for this knit-a-long

February / March
Blue, White, Gray

April / May
Green, Yellow, Pink

June / July
Red, Black, Metallics

August / September
Brown, Orange, Purple

Finished my first project of the year, the Liesel Scarf made out of the mystery blue yarn from the stash. It ended up being a tad longer (and wider) than I originally planned. Oops. The pattern was just so much fun to do. I am definitely going to be sending it to someone for a late Christmas present.

No comments: