Thursday, January 18, 2007

2 Balls

kool-aid yarn
kool-aid yarn,
originally uploaded by bookworm knitting.
Get your mind out of the gutter! :D These are my finished product from the Kool-Aid experiment. The one on the left is Cherry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Lemonade. It doesn't look quite so orange in real life. The second ball is the one from before just all balled up.

OTN: Fetching (still) for Carolyn. I cast on the second glove last night while waiting at the airport and am almost done. By the end of Ugly Betty tonight, I should be finished.

I met my friend at the airport yesterday and drove him and his boss to their hotel. (They were in town for a conference.) Then proceeded to get sort of lost trying to find a restaurant. I hate one way streets! We finally found a place (Barley's near the North Market) which was a brewery and had some very interesting beers. The dinner was wonderful (sooooooo much food) and the conversation was fun. It was nice to catch up. When we left, I ended up getting horribly turned around and slightly lost. Again, I hate one way streets. I turned too soon then had to make my way back. Ugh, definitely don't like city driving! Though it was worth it to see a friend from college. :)

2 comments:

Loose Needle said...

nice colors! You've given me the itch to learn how to do this!

Andi said...

the yarn looks soooo cool!