Monday, July 16, 2007

Spitalfields, who couldn't love that name?

On Sunday the 15th, I went to Spitalfields Market in the morning. This market was kind of more high-end than Camden. It even had a . . .

. . . yarn stall! She had more the funky ribbon yarns which would be good for a single skein project. I mean, you couldn't have an entire store in a little booth. She and a couple of people who were around the booth were very impressed by my bamboo socks that I had on. It is good to where handknits, you never know when you will run into your people somewhere :)

Here is a picture of a tiny portion of the rest of the market. Imagine this picture times 5 and then you might understand how big the market is. There were a lot of people there, too.


I loved every minute of it.

I can't believe this but I can't remember what I did yesterday evening. Nothing is there. I wrote it down in my moleskin (thankfully) but it is back in my room and I am lazy. You all will have to wait until tomorrow (or whatever day I get back to the lab) to find out about Sunday night.

No comments: