Monday, March 19, 2007

Oops

I am working on the Sodera lace knee high socks right now. I LOVE the lace design because it is so easy to memorize and looks great! The pattern is a little difficult to take a picture of because it is in black yarn. They are going to be very nice ;) I still need to decide between a black, red or green satin ribbon for the top of the socks. Leaning black right now but the red would be striking . . . .

The only problem that I am having with these socks is that I will definitely not have enough yarn to make knee highs. Oops, guess I should have looked at the ball band to see the yardage of the skein. So I'll need to stop by Kim's to get more black on Wednesday when I work another short day.

I'll post a picture of them a little later.

1 comment:

Andi said...

I vote for RED! :)