Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a wonderful, windy day

OK, maybe not so wonderful. I had to work today and still have a paper to write. But, other than that, it is wonderful!

I have 6 full pages of the paper done so should definitely be able to finish it by Monday. (Can you believe assigning a 10 page single space papers? Can you imagine reading it?!) I have to work tomorrow too but I am sure I can get it done.

We are going to a Halloween party this evening at Pam's stable. Costumes are optional but there is a horse theme. Because I didn't have a costume, I knitted up some cat's ears this morning. I will be going as a barn cat :)

The most exciting news is that I am actually going to be selling wire knitted bracelets at the bookstore! Joann really liked the bracelets so she encouraged me to sell them. :) I can't wait until these papers are done so I can work on that project!

Recently, I have been working on a lace shawl. I am practicing with some stash yarn before I try to make it in mohair. I haven't been making any socks recently. I think I hit a sock slump. I haven't started on the arrrrglyes but those might be enough to push me out of the rut.

No comments: