Sunday, October 15, 2006

One down, _____ to go



I finished my paper on Friday and got it turned in at 4:30 pm not 11:55 pm. You have no idea how impressive that is! I am the one who is usually finishing their conclusion 10 minutes before it is due. I probably could have gotten the paper done earlier if I hadn't been at work and hadn't been distracted by shiny objects.



Anyway, that is one paper down. Today is being spent reading all of the assigned articles for this week's online session and writing a 1-2 page (single spaced, of course) paper about the articles and the discussions about them. This one is due at noon on Wednesday. I have to finish reading one more article and write about it. So I am pretty happy about this.



I still need to do a follow-up response for my assigned article this week (ugh). I should do it next but I just don't want to settle on it.



I also need to post a discussion about the articles which are assigned for my Foundations class. We are going on a field trip to the archives of a state-wide paper. Because we are going on a field trip, we won't be discussing the readings so that is the reason for the posting to the online discussion board. Of course, this means that I actually have to do the reading.



I finished another pair of socks. I love the colors soooo much. Aren't they pretty? I think I might steal these for myself. I'll just have to make the person they are for something else.

I found a pattern for some yoga socks using the sock yarn leftovers. Yoga socks are socks which don't have toes or heels so you can still grip the mat. They keep your feet warmer than just bare feet. The pattern is written for a top-down sock and on DPN. I'll have to adjust it because I am not sure how much yarn I have left from these socks. I also want to make them on circulars. The pattern will get posted once I make them.

No comments: