Thursday, August 10, 2006

The end of the fair = the end of summer

I can't believe how quickly the summer has passed! It always seems like the end of the state fair is the end of the summer. I know it officially ends in September but, eh.

School will be starting up again in another couple of weeks (bye, bye freetime. I will miss you!) At least this semester I have one online class so I only have to drive the 45 minute/ hour to class once a week.

There are just some things you should not discuss in public on your cell phone. For example, your failed drug test. No joke. A patron answered his phone and began loudly (is there any other volume?) discussing his drug test results with the poor person calling to let him know that he had failed the test. That job would really suck. You would have to hear a lot of complaints from lots of different people.

No comments: