Tuesday, March 09, 2010

sick

How to know when you are sick: you can't do a mostly stockinette sock (in my defense, it was Skew from Knitty) but for some reason can do charted fair isle.  Can someone tell me how that makes sense?  I've been down with a lovely cough and fatigue since last Wednesday evening.  The Tangled Yoke Cardigan has been languishing since the closing ceremonies and now I don't have the mental capacity to do the button band.  But for some reason I'm able to work on the Corrie Fair Isle Vest from knitpicks.  Well, I am able to when I'm awake. 

2 comments:

MavenKnits said...

Dude! Nothing like being so sick you can't knit very well, and then only getting spam comments. Have people no heart!
Lots of love and healing vibes from up here in Canada. And not only because I want to see the finished sweater. :P

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better. I recently got so sick (it was a flu though) that I could barely pick up the needles. Wretched, ugh.