"places to visit before the next natural disaster"
So this idea started a month ago during a chat with Carolyn. I want to start a list of places to go which may or may not be around much longer. For instance, I wish I had gone to New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina hit because now it will never be the same. Here is the list we started.
- san francisco (seconded by Andi)
- most of the caribbean
- places near active volcanoes
- the arctic
- iceland (if you want to see the glaciers)
- boston (not really in the path of a natural disaster but I just want to get there)
- corpus cristi (simply for its name)
- places on a fault line
Think of any others?