Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's snow

This is my second snow day in a row! And I thought hell would have to freeze over first ;) They are expecting it to get worse later in the day and didn't want to risk having employees trying to leave work in the middle of a storm. It is a good thing that I didn't have to try to leave because our garage doors are frozen shut!

Yesterday saw me attempting to cough up a lung (pleasant, I know), cleaning the waste dump called my room and working on 2 different pairs of socks. Now, I didn't finish either of those pairs;I just worked on them. The one pair is made up of my orange, yellow, pink and red Kool-aid yarn. I divided the skein into two even balls and started the toes. The other one is pink and red Koigu that I got while visiting NYC in November. That one seemed appropriate for Valentine's Day. I think I will work on them today.

While cleaning, I arranged and organized the stash. Wow, I am working on a ton of projects at the same time. Though in this case, "working" might not be the correct term. I put WIPs in paper bags from Kim's shop and actually put them in the same place in the room. Here is a picture before that step. If you are interested, click on the picture to see which bag holds which project.

No comments: