Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Car suggestions

Anyone have any suggestions for a car that doesn't cost too much, is automatic, good gas mileage, and is reliable? My car has bitten the dust and I need to get Mom's car back to her sometime.

In knitting news, I started my cousin's gift on Sunday, finished half of it, didn't work on it at all yesterday, worked on it this morning and am almost 75% through it (not counting all of the finishing). I love small projects!

In sewing news, I'm planning on making cloth shopping bags for Christmas presents. This morning I realized that I am an idiot and that I sewed the wrong pieces together and that is why they didn't look right. So after I finish homework tonight I will pick all of them apart and fix them. Next time I am paying closer attention!

No comments: